Clover heat bond repair powder 68-020
【Feature】 · It is a powder which can be bonded with iron convenient for repairing cracks, holes, and tears of clothing and cloth products. · Because it is powder, you can also repair details that bury small holes such as wormholes holes and burned holes in cigarettes. · In addition to repair, it can be used widely for bonding fabrics. · Can be washed and dry cleaned. · Crack breaking, repairing holes, etc. for repairing cloth products. · Adhesion of appliques and patches and production of sawing · crafts.[How to use] [Repair of hole using co-fabric] (1) Remove the circumference of the hole cleanly.
(2) Cut out a co-fabric of the same shape as the hole after aligning the handle and cloth. Paste from the back of the hole Cloth for backing paste is cut larger than the hole.
(3) Place the backing cloth behind the hole and shake the powder to the hole. Remove excess powder by smoothing with a finger. Cover the cloth with the hole and press the dry iron from the top of the paper for 10 to 15 seconds.
(4) After the temperature of the fabric lowers, flip it over and put the powder evenly on the unbonded part of the backing cloth. After removing excess powder, press the curling paper and press dry iron for 10 to 15 seconds.
(5) Remove the paper immediately, and do not move the bonded part until the temperature drops. [Repairing small holes] (1) Prepare a part of the co-crest filling the hole and unwind the fiber to form a thread waste.
(2) Mix powder and lint by about 1/3 of lint. (It is easy to summarize when misting.)
(3) Embed the mixture in a hole, sandwich the repaired part with two sheets of paper and press it for 10 to 15 seconds with a dry iron. Also press from the back of the hole in the same way. In case
Product Specifications · Specs
Package size (approx)
Width 75 × height 170 × back 27 mm
Weight · capacity (approx)
Including 15 g
LastUpdate : 2018-04-28 22:15:22